During our final week of school we will take time to learn more about ourselves as learners. We all learn differently, and we all have different strengths and challenges. Your student will take an online assessment that will let them know what kind of learner they are through the lense of Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligences.
- Linguistic intelligence ("word smart")
- Logical-mathematical intelligence ("number/reasoning smart")
- Spatial intelligence ("picture smart")
- Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence ("body smart")
- Musical intelligence ("music smart")
- Interpersonal intelligence ("people smart")
- Intrapersonal intelligence ("self smart")
- Naturalist intelligence ("nature smart")
If you're interested in learning more, the following link has some interesting information.