Sedimentary Rock Bars
(otherwise known as 7-layer bars)
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup pecans, Coarsely Chopped (We omitted the nuts)
1 cup shredded coconut
1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter; pat down in 8x11 baking pan.
- Add the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans, and coconut in the order listed, sprinkling in an even layer.
- For the final layer, pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the entire top. Press down.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes until top is nice and and golden.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.