Thursday, January 19, 2012

Personal Schedule Planning Sheet for Biography Book Project

Personal Schedule for
Biography Book Project




Tasks to Complete


Personal
Deadline
Check when Complete!




READ BIOGRAPHY
Read biography and take notes as I read. Mr. Merritt has modeled this for me and my teachers will collect my notes at the end of the project.




GRAPHIC ORGANIZER
After reading the biography and taking notes, I will complete the graphic organizer.




FRONT OF TRADING CARD
Create front side of trading card (picture with decorative border).




BACK OF TRADING CARD
Create back side of trading card (use template to plan what you will write – can be in paragraph form or bullet form, your choice)




WRITE SPEECH
Using information from my note-taking and graphic organizer, I will write my speech.




NOTECARDS
I will put my speech on note cards.




COSTUME and REHEARSAL
I will gather my costume and practice my speech.